If you have an interest in making a gift to directly support a program, prize, or lecture in the Department of Art History and Archaeology, please contact Elizabeth Childs, chair of Art History and Archaeology and Etta and Mark Steinberg Professor of Art History, or Cathy Sullivan Jannings, director of advancement for Arts & Sciences. Donations can also be made electronically through Washington University's Gifts page.
In the box labeled "I prefer to enter my own designation," type one of the following:
- Art History and Archaeology Department for an unrestricted gift. Any gift is much appreciated!
- Support costs of art history textbooks for a scholarship student, in any amount you wish.
- Support one or two day field trips for undergraduate and graduate students who, in the company of department faculty, visit major museum exhibitions, collections and historic sites, often meeting with local experts who speak with them about works of art, their research, and about professional training and opportunities in the fields of art history and archaeology.
- Support our West Bay View Foundation Travel Seminar program, in which students in a designated seminar take a major trip with their professor as part of the curriculum of the course.
- Support internship opportunities for undergraduate or graduate students at museums, galleries, or non-profit arts organizations. Help launch a career in the arts!
- Ask the department how you can construct a gift for a new program or initiative of your choice.
Financial contributions can also be mailed to the Alumni and Development Office with a note indicating that the gift is designated for the Art History and Archaeology department or, if you wish, one of the funds listed above.
Washington University in St. Louis
Alumni & Development Programs
One Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130